Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ok, so, first things first... what's first?

Firstly, I am currently an unemployed welder/fabricator located in southern California.  I decided to start this blog out of boredom and to work on my writing skills.  Really, I have no business writing a blog as I've had no formal training beyond high school, but, that hasn't stopped the thousands (millions?) that have.  I mean look at this grammar!  It's horrible, isn't it?  I plan to write about random things that come about in my life or some things that have already happened.  Boring things like why I tend to prefer regular Cheerios over Honey Nut Cheerios (spoiler: too sweet), or exciting things like the latest concert I went to.  Well, exciting to me anyway.  To things I'm interested in, such as technology like Android (love Android), my wife (love my wife), cars, camping, playing guitar; you get the idea.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment